Sex Hormones – The Natural High
I suddenly thought that if you’ve followed any of my advice then you’ve taken the first step to finding your male enhancement solution, hopefully using Vimax pills, and if not a male enhancement solution that works for you! So if you have, then no doubt you’re enjoying some terrific sex and you’re at ease with yourself sexually and having fun, so let’s give you some info about what’s happening with your hormones during and after sex!
Sex and your Hormones
- Oxytocin – this is what I call the ‘love ingredient’ after sex there is a need in some guys to feel physically close to the naked woman next to them. Reaching over and holding her happens because you have a rush of oxytocin released and this ingredient makes you feel close to your partner. Oxytocin also helps with the intensity of your hormones and gives you the boom feeling as you come.
- Prolactin – this one is what inhibits your recovery time! For some guys it’s not a real problem, they can have sex, come and be ready to go again in a matter of minutes! If you’re like most of us guys, then you’ll take some time in between sessions. You’ll need a recovery time before you can give her your attention again and this is because of prolactin. Think of prolactin as the reason you fall asleep after sex, because that’s exactly what it does. So the next time she moans at you for falling asleep right afterwards, tell her it’s not your fault, it’s the prolactin in your body!
- Endorphins – I’m sure you’ve heard of endorphins! Endorphins are the reason you feel like you’re the man after you’ve had sex. They give you that rush and that high. Endorphins also make you feel like there’s not a thing wrong in the world and protect you from anxiety and stress. Just like prolactin, they also help you to fall asleep and rest after sex!
- Serotonin – This is the mood factor natural high drug. In fact a lot of these hormones and enzymes has learnt their names to prescription drugs and that’s where you might have heard the name before. Serotonin released in your brain helps you to feel high, happy and ready to see the good in everything! When you have an orgasm you do feel naturally high and the serotonin that you released helps that.
- Testosterone – the good ol’ sex drive drug! Without testerone you will struggle a lot to feel like sex and be able to have sex! Testerone is that important. Incidentally both men and women in different degrees, create testerone.
To sum up, the natural high that sex hormones and enzymes release in your body is nature’s way of driving you to enjoy everything about sex and keep you coming back to what should be one of your favourite pass times. So enjoy!
And if you haven’t decide to give your sex life a boost with a penis pill such as Vimax, why the hell not?